View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Problems after thyroid surgery

Hi, wondered if anyone out there has had a similar problem to me. I am at my wits end.........

Basically 3 years ago when I was 47 I had half my thyroid gland removed as it had a large tumour on it. I've never felt well since as I've had extreme exhaustion & loads of hypothyroid symptoms. I've seen countless G.P.s who all say my blood tests are "normal". They are NOT normal for me though!!!

My readings before surgery used to be at the top end of the scale. ...
  2. My Update

by , 4th January 2009 at 12:16 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    Right, I have decided to summaries my daily medication on this blog so I can keep a log of myself and read it whenever I need it.

I have a few symptoms which are repeated over a period of time, disappear and then come back again. I always forget what I change in my routine that I face those sort of symptoms so I have decided to put it in words so I can track it back when needed.

One example would be, unable to fall sleep. It's not like I cannot fall asleep, I do but ...
    Categories
    Personal Progress
  3. Thyroid Update - Personal Blog and Experience

by , 4th January 2009 at 12:16 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    Right, I have decided to summarise my daily medication on this blog so I can keep a log of myself and read it whenever I need it.

I have a few symptoms which are repeated over a period of time, disappear and then come back again. I always forget what I change in my routine that I face those sort of symptoms so I have decided to put it in words so I can track it back when needed.

One example would be, unable to fall sleep. It's not like I cannot fall asleep, ...
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112