View RSS Feed

munbeam

1. Going in for more tests

Well, that same doctor that said my symptoms were not related to my thyroid on Thursday called yesterday with my latest test results from Thursday and stated I had a problem and he want me to get a Radioactive Iodine test asap. Got the call today and my appointment is set up for Monday and Tuesday. Seems he got my results from past tests from the other Endos and my biopsies and scans. My numbers have continued to rise since 2007 and my thyroid and one large nodule has grown since my last scan in ...
    Categories
    Thyroid
  2. Afraid Hypo symptoms are on the horizon again.

2nd day in a row waking in pain. My whole body aches especially my back, knees and fingers. I'm really tired and could easily take a nap if kids and hubby would let me. I'm cold and achy, my rash is back on my hand, and I'm shedding today like a dog, heck, I don't have much hair as it is. Should be fun this week, schooling the kids. Of course, it could be just the weather today, my husband being gone all last week and I having to do everything and still irritated about my doctor's appointment. We ...
    Categories
    Thyroid
  3. This takes the cake!

Ok, I'm now going on 3 years with almost all the classic thyroid problems. My blood pressure is still through the roof, though I do Zumba classes 2 times a week and cycle 6-10 miles a few days a week. Last cholesterol check stated I had very low "good" cholesterol and I needed to change my diet. When I talked with my cardiologist about this he stated some people just had low good cholesterol and not to worry. Since my migraines are through the roof again and I am still numb down the left ...
    Categories
    Thyroid