View RSS Feed

Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress

Information related to thyroid, adrenal, my experience and other things which I find on the net

1. We are now running vBulletin 4

by , 21st August 2010 at 05:41 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    I've decided to move from phpBB3 to vBulletin for a no. of reason. Though this is a not the perfect solution but good thiing about vbulletin is updates and blogs which are all built-in. Plus installing mods is a lot easier as well. There will be a little time of disruption and everyone will have to reset their passwords but hopefully once that stage is crossed, it should be all smooth.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Update

by , 28th March 2009 at 12:33 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    So I have been on Cortef for a while plus taking my thyroxine as needed, 200mcg to be exact which I feel may be slightly low.

This time I decided to stick to 15mcg dosage of cortef for a while and not to reduce it like I have been doing in the past. I started to feel slightly better, dizziness started to disappear and so the hand shaking. On top of that, I have been taking sea salt first thing in the morning as well.

Changed my diet as well and everything is brown including ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Latest Update on recovery to thyroid and Cortef progress

by , 28th March 2009 at 12:33 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    So I have been on Cortef for a while plus taking my thyroxine as needed, 200mcg to be exact which I feel may be slightly low.

This time I decided to stick to 15mcg dosage of cortef for a while and not to reduce it like I have been doing in the past. I started to feel slightly better, dizziness started to disappear and so the hand shaking. On top of that, I have been taking sea salt first thing in the morning as well.

Changed my diet as well and everything is brown including ...
  4. Progress - It's all working out it appears

by , 28th January 2009 at 01:45 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    The treatment seems to be working very well for me as I am taking 225mcg thyroxine along with 20mcg cortef.

I usually take thyroxine first thing in the morning before getting out of my bed and then first dose of cortef is around 09:00 am after my breakfast.

Having read a few other adrenal related highly recommended books, I have added a few more supplements to my diet which appear to be working very well.

The list goes on

07:00 - 225mcg ...
    Categories
    Personal Progress
  5. Thyroid Progress - It's all working out it appears

by , 28th January 2009 at 01:45 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    The treatment seems to be working very well for me as I am taking 225mcg thyroxine along with 20mcg cortef.

I usually take thyroxine first thing in the morning before getting out of my bed and then first dose of cortef is around 09:00 am after my breakfast.

Having read a few other adrenal related highly recommended books, I have added a few more supplements to my diet which appear to be working very well.

The list goes on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast