View RSS Feed

Personal Progress

1. Best Absorbed Zinc - Thyroid and Testosterone

Since my early days of hypothyroidism, I have been struggling to get a zinc product which would work wonders for me. Initially I tried all different brands but noticed absolutely no progress at all......It seems that I wasn't taking any supplements at all.

It could have been due to low adrenal reserves, deficiency in other vitamins and minerals and thousands other reasons which I don't know. Feeling I was wasting my money and perhaps hurting my body rather than benefitting it by continuously
  2. Latest Update on recovery to thyroid and Cortef progress

by , 28th March 2009 at 12:33 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    So I have been on Cortef for a while plus taking my thyroxine as needed, 200mcg to be exact which I feel may be slightly low.

This time I decided to stick to 15mcg dosage of cortef for a while and not to reduce it like I have been doing in the past. I started to feel slightly better, dizziness started to disappear and so the hand shaking. On top of that, I have been taking sea salt first thing in the morning as well.

Changed my diet as well and everything is brown including ...
  3. Progress - It's all working out it appears

by , 28th January 2009 at 01:45 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    The treatment seems to be working very well for me as I am taking 225mcg thyroxine along with 20mcg cortef.

I usually take thyroxine first thing in the morning before getting out of my bed and then first dose of cortef is around 09:00 am after my breakfast.

Having read a few other adrenal related highly recommended books, I have added a few more supplements to my diet which appear to be working very well.

The list goes on

07:00 - 225mcg ...
    Categories
    Personal Progress
  4. Thyroid Progress - It's all working out it appears

by , 28th January 2009 at 01:45 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    The treatment seems to be working very well for me as I am taking 225mcg thyroxine along with 20mcg cortef.

I usually take thyroxine first thing in the morning before getting out of my bed and then first dose of cortef is around 09:00 am after my breakfast.

Having read a few other adrenal related highly recommended books, I have added a few more supplements to my diet which appear to be working very well.

The list goes on

5. Stopped Armour - Back on HC

by , 16th January 2009 at 09:10 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    Had to stop even 1/2 grain of Armour I was taking as it made me tired.

Increased my dosage of HC back to 20mcg for a few days and then now reduced it back to 15mcg. 10mcg in the morning after breakfast plus 5mcg at lunch time.

Since my last post, I had blood tests done to see where was I going. Mind you, I already stopped Armour for a week before Tests so these results do not really reflect any Armour T3 in my body.

FT4 - 26.8pmol/L (Ref: 9 - 26)
    Categories
    Personal Progress
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast