User Tag List

Thread: Hello ThyroidHelp Members!

Junior Member Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Hello ThyroidHelp Members!

Hello dear ThyroidHelp members,

This seems to be a very focused forums on one of the greatest problems that so many are going through -- thyroid-related problems. As a medical professional, I have been always worried that so many people allover the world have been suffering from this specific metabolism-related disorder.

Let's hope that like so many cures have been found, our able friends in the global medical community, especially the eminent endocrinologists will find specific cures soon. I sincerely wish so, because a lot of my own friends have been sufferers.

I am already feeling good to have found this forums!

God Bless to all!

Keep Smiling!

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello ThyroidHelp Members!

Hi tsh-sb123

Nice to see you on the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

From your post it appears you have good knowledge of this illness so hope you can help fellow members out who are looking for answers to their questions which their doctors are unable to give them!

Junior Member Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Re: Hello ThyroidHelp Members!

Thank you very much for the !

I will surely help all in any way I can and it will give me much happiness in doing it. Of course, any health-related information has the classic disclaimer attached to it!

Dear fellow ThyroidHelp members and hon. readers,

"Any information given by me, or for that matter anyone not authorized properly, is not intended to substitute for informed and proper medical advice. You should not use the information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without first consulting a qualified health-care provider. The Information provided by my writing is intended to really help people make better health-care decisions and take greater responsibility for their own health."

Having said that, it gives me great pleasure to help all and if anybody regains their health and happiness in life due to my writing, it would make me very happy.

God Bless!

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense