User Tag List

Thread: What is happening to me?

Junior Member Achievements:
    Tagger First Class100 Experience Points

Country
    UK

Cry What is happening to me?

I have a post in the hypo forum but need some help. I feel like someone has kicked me from the inside out of my uterus, I ache all over from the back of my head to my knees, when I swallow it feels like I have a tablet stuck in my throat, I fall asleep anywhere. I am having bloods done again on the 5th July but I feel my body isn't going to last that long. I feel I am constantly walking around in an outer body experience, I have never felt so bloody out of it - it's driving me mad. My labido has more strength than what I have! Someone, anyone please help me, tell me I am not on my own and that what I am doing is right I feel sick to my stomach every day. I feel full up when I am not. I am so confused and feel so alone. If anyone can help I would really apreciate it

Moderator Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Country
    Croatia
    when tsh gets really low my stomach also feels very sick, like it's burning inside, i got anti-depresssion med which removes that feeling but all other simptoms like no energy at all etc. remains.
    try to "survive" till the blood tests and let us know the results.
    I know how it feels to be miserable, its like your falling apart.
    have you been to your (i don't know how things work in UK) regular doctor (i have endo. and regular doctor) for some advice or help how to feel better until results?

i wish you good luck

Country
    UK
    Thank you for your response. I feel every day is a battle I fell asleep in church next to the choir and they tried to sing even louder to wake me up aparently it isn't right, my husband is stressed with worry about me but I don't know much of what is going on to reassure him because I can't reasure myself.
    I have changed GP practice as my previous doctor reffused any more referals for me!!!!!! All being said it was for another issue which left me after 10 years with her no faith at all in the service she was providing me. I have this website for information but I don't understand what is what up or down as my brain is like a 3 year olds. My mum went 9 years after her blood test as the doctor retired before someone said why haven't you been taking your meds! My mum's symptoms are so different to mine.
    I don't know where to turn or go I am just so confused, fed up and want to start feeling better. Some days are worse than others I am struggling with my stomach today and uterus followed by the tiredness. When I get some time I shall have a look and see what I need to be asking for. I need to do this when I am fully awake so I can take everything in.
    Patience is required - and I am running out of it. I'll post any questions and results for everything when it happens. I already have 6.9 tsh level, I hope the vitamin D supplements will help

Moderator Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Country
    Croatia
    my mother also have thyroid problems, but she takes her meds and she is ok, from the first day she is taking the same dosage and she's fine - unlike me.

next time when you go take blood test (I am having bloods done again on the 5th July), on 5th you've said, ask dr to give you next things : TSH, FT4, Ft3, anti-bodyes. that's what i say to my dr.

your TSH is over normal limit, so your hipo and i think your simptoms confirm that. I hope your dr/endo. (what is GP?) gives you meds that will bing TSH down and you should feel better.
    But it takes time to get tsh which suits you, i'm fantastic when is around 6, someone is fantastic when is around 1.

good luck, if you have any questions we're here, even i'm not expert i hope i helpd a little.

it really sucks when every day is a battle and you lay in bed knowing that tommorow will be another bad day

Country
    UK
    Thank you. I have to say this website is brillliant but with the effects of thyroid issues (brain fog/lack of brain function) it is difficult to put the questions accross and find the information you need.
    That is what I wanted to know what to test for. A GP is our doctor here in UK General Practitioner. Youhave helped me laods thank you. I am not sure if the doctors here will check all of those I think they just check the TSH levels. Mine are working overtime from my putruitry gland to my thyroid but my hormones round my body are normal. I am not sure what is going on with the new symptoms but the blood work should pick up on anything.
    I have had a thermoraphy test done for other issues and would pick up any swelling or abnormalities with my second one in August.

I have so much I want to do but when I think about it I am so tired after 5 m of diazepam and 2 30/500 co-codamol you would think I would be able to sleep right but oh no not me I am awake and lookin at the ceiling waiting for sleep to hit me, I am also going off food so am wondering if I might be getting depressed with it I have been feeling unwell for 8 months now so I guess when you have had pain and things for a long time it wears you down
    Have a great day adn thank you for your help

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense