Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5609) in [path]/showthread.php(2248) : eval()'d code on line 68
Where to buy Natural Desiccated thyroid extract - Armour Thyroid, Nature-Throid and Westhroid

User Tag List

Thread: Where to buy Natural Desiccated thyroid extract - Armour Thyroid, Nature-Throid and Westhroid

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class10000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocial

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Refresh Where to buy Natural Desiccated thyroid extract - Armour Thyroid, Nature-Throid and Westhroid

A lot of patients struggle for a natural thyroid prescription and hence try to go private or pay from their own pocket. I have put together a few reliable links where you can get natural Armour Thyroid, Nature-Throid and Westhroid without any prescription.

* * * ~ ~ ~ Armour Thyroid ~ ~ ~ * * *

First one on the list and very favourite among thyroid patients is "Armour Thyroid" The most reliable (And perhaps the most expensive one) source I've tried for Armour thyroid is International Pharmacy.

http://www.internationalpharmacy.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Armour Thyroid.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	34

Armour Thyroid Tabs (Thyroid USP) 30 mg (0.5 Grain) 100's
    Armour Thyroid Tabs (Thyroid USP) 60 mg (1.0 Grain) 100's
    Armour Thyroid Tabs (Thyroid USP) 90 mg (1.5 Grain) 100's
    Armour Thyroid Tabs (Thyroid USP) 120 mg (2 Grain) 100's
    Armour Thyroid Tabs (Thyroid USP) 180 mg (3 Grain) 100's

You can order from 0.25 grain of Armour Thyroid to 3 grains. All of these strengths are available at the time of writing.

* * * ~ ~ ~Nature-throid ~ ~ ~ * * *

Second on the list is Nature-Throid which is becoming quite popular among Armour Thyroid Users.

Will be updating the list soon.

Member Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Country
    Australia
    mike I get mine at my cities "compound chemist" after giving them a prescription from my local doctor (GP). It's not that far to travel. But if you're self medicating the Internet is a great place to buy. I'm surprised they sell you these without a doctors prescription though, what's the catch?

Member Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Country
    Australia
    Oh I get it there are some countries that don't require a prescription and others like Australia where I live do, got to read the terms and conditions and the labels etc which I'm notorious for not always doing so.

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class10000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocial

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Re: Where to buy Natural Desiccated thyroid extract - Armour Thyroid, Nature-Throid and Westhroid

mike I get mine at my cities "compound chemist" after giving them a prescription from my local doctor (GP). It's not that far to travel. But if you're self medicating the Internet is a great place to buy. I'm surprised they sell you these without a doctors prescription though, what's the catch?
    @salta , there is no catch. In the UK you are allowed to import steroids or medication for your own personal use as long as they are legal. Doctors dont really prescribe Armour here in some cases hence we have to order it online.

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense