User Tag List

Thread: New thyroid website: Butterflies and Phoenixes (www.sarahjdowning.com)

Promotion New thyroid website: Butterflies and Phoenixes (www.sarahjdowning.com)

Hello fellow thyroid peeps,

I wanted to let you know that I recently launched my own website Butterflies and Phoenixes (www.sarahjdowning.com) to share my research with others and so that people can offer each other mutual support. My site has a lot of articles featuring my own experiences, as well as interviews with other thyroid patients so that people reading feel less alone and can hopefully identify and learn from each others' experiences. One of my key aims is also to raise awareness for thryoid disease, which - as we all know - is pretty misunderstood and underestimated.

I write about chronic illness in general, but with a particular focus on thyroid disease as I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's back in August of 2009. My fiancÚ was diagnosed a few months later, so we're going through all this together. I work as a freelance translator and writer, so it seemed natural to me to share my research with others in the form of articles.

If you are interested, I invite you to check it out on:
    Facebook group (also called Butterflies and Phoenixes): http://on.fb.me/hYo521.

At present, we are putting together a photo collage of thyroid patients to raise awareness for Thyroid Awareness Month. Feel free to contact me on sarah@sarahjdowning.com or via Facebook if you would like to be featured in this. The finished collage with be published on Butterflies and Phoenixes.

In addition, you can catch me on the Facebook site "Fibromyalgia is not BS", as I am one of the admins there.

Wishing you good health and a relaxing weekend!

All the very best,

Sarah Downing
    Butterflies and Phoenixes
    Web: www.sarahjdowning.com
    Facebook: http://on.fb.me/hYo521

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries
    Good work @Sarah_Downing

Keep it up.

Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Thank you very much, Mike! Very kind of you.
    Butterflies and Phoenixes
    Web: www.sarahjdowning.com
    Facebook: http://on.fb.me/hYo521

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense