User Tag List

Thread: Users of Adrenal Concentrates

Comment Users of Adrenal Concentrates

Having looked through web, can't seem to find any fellow adrenal fatgue friends using
    ADRENAL CONCENTRATE ( NUTRI ADRENAL ). Are you out there?

I've been taking for about year now. My position is weak cortisol output - DHEA okay. Thyroid is within just 'normal' range, but low across the board. Need to strengthen / support adrenal, before Thyroid supplementation.
    However, achieved taking 500mg glandular then felt my system stressed / over stimulated.

Had no idea whether my system felt stressed / over stimulated due to level of glandular intake, in which case would need to reduce. Or, if my system was responding to some other 'stressor', in which case I would need to continue the glandular support. How do you tell the difference?

If anyone has used Adrenal Concentrate & has any guidance to offer - please do, it would be appreciated.

Cheerio
    Sparrow

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries
    I've used Nutri Adrenal Extracts in the past but I am not sure if I felt better, worse as I was going through the roller coaster like yourself.

Mine were in pretty bad shape when results came back so NAE wouldnt have helped anyway but I gave it a go. I felt a lot better on Hydrocortisone (I was under Dr. Peatfield Supervision) but then again it was a roller coaster too.

Thing you have to under it's not like a small wound which will heal in just a few days or weeks. It may take months or a couple of years to heal and recover full adrenals depending on how depleted those were to start with.

Below is the image of my test results, something to compare your stuff with.

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense