User Tag List

Thread: A quick hello

Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Country
    United States

A quick hello

Hello all. I haven't been here for a while. I have been very busy with life in general. Also, I didn't feel good for a long time and am just now getting to where I am feeling good. My hypothyroidism isn't to blame. I have reached a normal level for me as far as my thyroid level (it was .9 a couple weeks ago). So, the thyroid issue is stable and I can feel that. However, I've lost 30 pounds, from 200 pounds to 170 pounds. The bad effect from that was that my blood pressure kept getting lower because I was on the same dosage of Lisinopril (20 mg.). I have now been taken off of the Lisinopril, so I no longer take a blood pressure medication. Yay! So, right now I am doing well and have energy I haven't had for a long time. Still, I am 50 years old, I'm not young and not getting younger, but hey I'll take what I can get!

Wes

Administrator Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Country
    England

Re: A quick hello

Excellent news Wes, keep us updated and I hope you have continued weight loss and maintain it when you reach goal!!

be well

Ric
    I'm not an expert. I'm here to share my Thyroid journey and tell you all my experience of Thyroid disease.
    If you want to chat, please dont hesitate to contact me, I will help where I can!!

http://www.twitter.com/thyroidhelp

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense