User Tag List

Thread: HI All

HI All

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd introduce myself, My name is chris, I'm 28 and come from Portsmouth in England. I've been suffering from a thyroid problem for about 28 years in that I was actually born without one(which I'm told is quite unusual). I've been taking Thyroxine and Eltroxine for as long as I can remember so tiredness and weight gain and then loss(when they put the levels up too high) then gain again then loss again is a fact of life. I hate not being able to sleep properly, or sleeping a perfect nights sleep and waking up feeling like I've been awake all night.
    Although I moan here however things aren't all bad, I was lucky when I was a baby to have excellent doctors who picked up my condition early with the heel prick test and have developed normally as a result. Soo for that I'm pretty thankful. So if anyyone wants to say HI or anyone who is newly diagnosed with thyroid issues wants help or advice please drop me message, I might actually come in useful for once

for reading

Good luck all

Baby Moderator Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Country
    UK

Re: HI All

hi chris, welcome to the forum- hope you like it here, im sure you can share some valuable information with the rest of us.

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense