User Tag List

Thread: The Wylie Protocol Solution for Women (and Men)

Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

The Wylie Protocol Solution for Women (and Men)

Hi to all the ladies out there - I am new here - and would like to offer what has helped me emensely.

First of all read my new post in the Depression section regarding IgG food allergies and depression - this may be something you want to test for. Secondly I have a posts under Cytomel that discusses alot of the tests and methods my new holistic doctor has helped me with. I cannot recommend highly enough how a holistic doctor can turn you around. They are prevention based and are adept at looking at your whole body and how it relates together!! Yes, they will probably be higher in price - but my husband and I have finally determined the reality of this: INSURANCE IS NOT HEALTH CARE!!!

All of our AMA doctors were clueless to our seemingly unrelated health issues - and yet our holistic doctor (who is out of network with all insurance companies) turned us around within 3 office visits...that was initially expensive, however, I am telling you WE GOT RESULTS!!! REAL RESULTS!!! And now we are getting to the point that we will only have to see her once a year or every six months. WOW WOW WOW

So here is another method she used to turn me around. After I had my thyroid removed my periods stopped!
    She measured my hormones and has put me on the Wylie Protocol
    http://www.thewileyprotocol.com/
    Read the site, and they have referrals. Read also "Sex, Lies and Menapause" by Wiley
    Read also "Ageless" by Suzanne Sommers....I'll post more in a second post

Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: The Wylie Protocol Solution for Women (and Men)

My second post regarding the Wylie Protocol.
    The Wylie Protocol is bio-identical hormones mixed into a cream. It is estrodial and progesterone. It is compounded just for you by authorized pharmacies around the country. A myriad of studies in Europe and the USA are finding it to be the preventor of cancers, dementia, stroke and other maladies that occur when you run out of hormones (menapause for women, and andropause for men) The Wylie Protocol has a protocol for men as well. It is not Pharamacutical (spelling?) like the mare's urine that was sited to cause heart issues and strokes and blood clots in a recent FDA Women's Health Initiative that was cancelled, it is rather just the opposite - it is bio-identical to your body - and actually is being proven to prevent heart issues and strokes and blood clots.....

But - I am not a doctor - so read the site, read the books I reference in my earlier posts and decide for yourself - as for me I feel remarkable and have been on it for 3 months. I have a period every month now - the hormones are telling my body that I am once again VIABLE AND FULL OF HORMONES....

I would also google this book title (I don't have the authors off the top of my head) ULTRAPREVENTION....which is a very wonderful book on the holistic approach to medicine. I will not ever be returning to the standard of care that the AMA is fast becoming....with the exception of crisis care (i.e. emergency or necessary surgery)

To your better health...Kimbob

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense