User Tag List

Thread: MedicaPharma I am having problems..

Baby Moderator Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion Ender

Country
    UK

MedicaPharma I am having problems..

OK, i have waited and emailed and waited and emailed but I think I should warn people about MedicaPharma.

I am still waiting for my order (order was shipped out via non registered 1st. Class mail Service on 02/11/09) and the customer services guy Ted says if I have a prescription and reorder they will give me free registered post. That is hardly useful because if I had had a prescription I wouldn't be ordering from them in the first place I would go to my local shop. Also they want me to pay again? I have proof that I have pain on my son's card so has anyone any idea of law on how I can get them to send me my order? Problem is they could easily not send it and I cannot prove I haven't received it.

I feel they should make sure they have a 'to be signed for' post so they know you are legit when you say you haven't got your order.

Any ideas folks? I have no idea how to approach this problem because I suspect they are not in the UK for me to take legal action.

luv Dawnx
    ''If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.'' The Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Re: MedicaPharma I am having problems..

What did you order Dawn?

This seems so strange to be honest. If they are unwilling to send the medicine without a prescription then you can ask for a refund and they should do it straight away.

I am really an angry sort of person and if that was me, I would be on call to my credit card company asking them to put a case against them that they have taken the payment and havent dispatched the goods.

Credit Card companies will usually get the money back by themselves but they refund you immediately.

Let me know if I can help any further

Baby Moderator Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion Ender

Country
    UK

Sid
    It could be that they have sent it to the Whitby in Canada by mistake, ie not state UK. The people on the US forums seem aquainted with the company and getting their stuff off them ok, so maybe it is a problem they have with the UK. One of the ladies think they are a bit ignorant of our postal system and forget that there are same name places all over. I am going ask my son to try and get his debit card company to chargeback, apparently you can do that and we had no idea. Apparently the banks aren't overly aware of the idea either.

I ordered a few bottles of Thyroid S for emergencies Sid in case I couldn't get hold of my Armour or Naturethroid.

for the advice Sid. I was hoping to be ok on Thyroid S as the prices are really crippling to disabled people.

lotsa luv
    Dawnx
    ''If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.'' The Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

You are a luv, thanks hon.
    Apparently according to working lunch if it has Visa on the debit card you can in fact use Visa insurance, but it depends on the terms and conditions of the particular bank aghhhh lol.

I am going to be ok my dear at this time for meds but it isn't a good thing to lose so much money when you are having to finance your own treatment and pay into the NHS all your life is it? Rotton situation.

I really appreciate it Sid and I can turn to u for help is reassuring.

lotsa luv
    Dawnx

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense