User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Campaigning Team volunteers wanted :)

Baby Moderator Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion Ender

Country
    UK

Campaigning Team volunteers wanted :)

Hiya

In light of the recent scandellous guidelines imposed on us and the Drs in the UK we are looking for people to form small teams to disguss and implement ideas for getting the word out to the wider audience, and in short do anything that might help our cause.

It is a full time job for many of the advocates with total dedication but because there are different levels of fitness on the forums I would like to get people together who can share the roles so that they don't feel too innundated and pressured, ie there is always another part of the team who can help. This takes the pressure off. Plus there are people to bat idease around with.

Ideally I would like to form teams of 4 people.

Would anyone who is interested in helping, or would like to become part of a team because they are already in the process of chasing something and feeling unwell so would like some help with it, please email me/pm me with your details and email addy and I will get all the names together and then send you all each others details.

Would be nice if we had team names too, team code name BigMammasforARmour, (sorry daddas) lol. I am sure people could come up with awesome team names much better than that one .

I am hoping everyone will rally round and get this thing going.

take care and lotsa luv
    Dawnx
    ''If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.'' The Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland

Administrator Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Country
    England

Re: Campaigning Team volunteers wanted :)

I will be happy to help Dawn, but my time is limited, with looking after Joel and working, I dont have alot of spare time...

Let me know what you need and I will help where I can!!

I know action needs to be taken..

Its just a shame that Thyroid uk thyroid disease and TPA doesnt join forces, 5000 people are better that 1000 Maybe we should work on bringing all the groups together so we have more power!!
    I'm not an expert. I'm here to share my Thyroid journey and tell you all my experience of Thyroid disease.
    If you want to chat, please dont hesitate to contact me, I will help where I can!!

http://www.twitter.com/thyroidhelp

Awards:

Country
    UK

Hi Ric
    Awesome I will add you to the list, I know you have limited time, most of us are so ill too we ultimately have very limited time when we can sit and do this kind of thing.

I am just talking to Dawn on Thyroid-disease.org, she had a good idea of reps from each forum liasing.

I think that is an excellent idea. We are the baby forum but we can help all we can.

I think now that getting them all together is a must do, otherwise we will sink under a sea of ***,

lotsa luv
    Dawnx
    ''If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.'' The Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland

VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

We all here to help Dawn and I'll be more than happy to contribute towards anything which helps thyroid sufferers.

Since the day I have gone through this, I feel there are loads of people who havent got a clue and poor people just suffer and suffer. Let us know what's need to be done. Get myself ready for some action then eh

Awards:

Country
    UK

Hehe
    I knew you would both be on board Not sure what will be getting done yet, I am running around boards like a headless chicken (thats cyber chicken lol)

Go get em Sid

lotsa luv
    Dawnx

VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by whitbywitchuk
    Hehe
    I knew you would both be on board Not sure what will be getting done yet, I am running around boards like a headless chicken (thats cyber chicken lol)

Go get em Sid

lotsa luv
    Dawnx
    Nah, don't even bother asking net time and always count me in unless I am away or sick in bed, I'll be more than happy to help

Headless chicken - LOL I have seen you on a lot of forums, you are quite active and helpful member everywhere...... God bless you for helping us all

Awards:

Country
    UK

God bless you too for opening this forum
    all these emoticons and I cannot find a blushing one lol.

I will definately count you in hon,
    in bed? take in a laptop only joking hon

lotsa luv
    Dawnx

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense