User Tag List

Thread: So I bought Unrefined Celtic Sea Salt

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

So I bought Unrefined Celtic Sea Salt

Guys,

I read about it a lot, people just can't stop recommending it for all sort of different reasons. My interest is only as it helps adrenals plus raises your aldosterone levels slightly without the use of Florinef.

Initially I have been drinking sea salt bought in super markets but I later found out that that sort of salt may be refined which means it's processed and chemicals removed/added. I bought unrefined salt online and it's grayish and feels slightly moist which is how unrefined salt should be.

Fingers crossed and hope I feel better and my BP raises a little bit more as it never goes above 110/65. Could this be I used to lift weights a lot and have been going to gym for almost 5 years? But why would I feel dizzy from time to time that's what making me think I may need slight more salt. Even though test results show my sodium and potassium are well within range, I am gonna try this to bring towards higher end of the range by using salt plus bas

Anyone who tried this or experience of dealing with this sort of thing? :d

Veteran5000 Experience Points

Country
    England

Re: So I bought Unrefined Celtic Sea Salt

good on yer mate, if it works great, ask your GP to keep an eye on your sodium level, my mate at work found out his Sodium level was high due to too much MArmite, apparantly its loaded with salts!

We dont want you have a heart attack mate, who would run the site then

Keep us updated as always matey!! thumbup
    I'm not an expert. I'm here to share my Thyroid journey and tell you all my experience of Thyroid disease.
    If you want to chat, please dont hesitate to contact me, I will help where I can!!

http://www.twitter.com/thyroidhelp

Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Country
    Scotland
    I've just bought this....did it help you at all? I crave salt all the time and thought this would be better for me.

VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries
    Where did you get it from @Ayse ? I tried it last year for a while but then stopped.....there were just two many things going on.

Bought Himalayan salt last night again from iherb and now just gonna try that for a while. Will report back

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense