User Tag List

Thread: Can anyone help me get HC please :)

Can anyone help me get HC please :)

Hello hope your okay..

NOt been on here a while been up and down..

I need to get some HC to help my adrenals but dont know where I can get it? I am struggling with money but cant optimise my armour without hc i dont think..Beg anyone for some advise where i can get it..

The pituitary hospital ive been going to said i had either ovarain failure or pit problem due to my very low estrogen, i waited two weeks she said we havnt looked at yout brain scan yet but you havent got POF ..she said we have decided to put you on hrt!!!

I said why, she said the only thing we cansee that may be causing it (not looked at brain scan yet) is my weight fluctuation. I said ive only lost half a stone and thats due to sticking to the diet (candida) so i can travell to london hospitals all the time as the food makes me ill with more symptoms!! My doctors not happy they cant just stick my hrt at 33years for no reason ..

Ive also got changes opn my spine mri speaking to consultant tomorroe i dont know what this means and am a bit worried..

MIssed you all
    Hope you doing okay
    XX

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Re: Can anyone help me get HC please :)

How much are you looking for to start with mandymo?

You know that, once started, you can't stop it immediately so you need to consider your options well.

Did you try Adrenal Extracts at all as they may be enough for you before going straight on HC?

Member Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Country
    Great Britain

Hi Sid,

hun. No I havent tried anything like that where should i get them from? Biocare or something??

so sick of it all

x

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Everyone in the UK seems to like Nutri Adrenal Extras including myself. It was recommended to me by Dr. Peatfield and to be honest, that's all I know about as well.

I buy em from http://www.yournutritionshop.co.uk/ as they seem to offer free P&P but do check other online retailers as well for better deals.

Nutri Adrenal is different from Nutri Adrenal Extra as Extra got some obvious Extras in it which is recommended for adrenal fatigue patients.

In terms of HC, you can get it from different online pharmacies. Just mind you, I have ordered 10mg, 100 tablets and was hit by 17 tax

Check this thread out for all the pharmacies

online-pharmacies-no-prescription-required-t8.html

Hope you get well soon

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense