User Tag List

Thread: After firing my doctor last year, I'm finally biting the...

Administrator Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Country
    England

After firing my doctor last year, I'm finally biting the...

Bullet, and seeing my new doctor today!!! I will be bringing up Im on Armour after seeing a private Endo due to not feeling well after seeing 2 different Endos and I will see what he thinks!

Wish me luck its at 10:40 and Im not optimistic!!

Ill reposrt back and let you know how I get on!!!! (Keep your fingers and toes and anything else crossed please)
    I'm not an expert. I'm here to share my Thyroid journey and tell you all my experience of Thyroid disease.
    If you want to chat, please dont hesitate to contact me, I will help where I can!!

http://www.twitter.com/thyroidhelp

VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Re: After firing my doctor last year, I'm finally biting the...

Good Luck mate thumbup

Right now you must be in the meeting with the new GP...fingers crossed for you

Veteran5000 Experience Points

Country
    England

Re: After firing my doctor last year, I'm finally biting the...

Cheers Sid, and you were right as you was typing your message I was just chaking my new doctors hand!

He introduced himself and was very nice. I said ironically Im very well, as they normally see 'sick' people. I was just coming to get a repeat prescription and to talk about my meds I take. He listened and seemed intrested in what I was saying. Im not hopeful for him prescribing Armour, however he didnt say NO, which is good and offers me a small glimmer of hope. He wants Dr Skinner to write to him and tell him what the story is! DR Skinner wants to see me which is going to cost me 90 but I suppose Im just going to have to bite the bullet (again) and go and see him and ask him to sweet talk my new doctor into prescribing Armour

Obviously Sid next time I see him I will be printing off the amazing article for doctors about prescribing Armour!! thumbup

I think I have more hope than my last GP so its not to bad! I just wish he went 'oh ok your on Armour how many grains are you on? here is a script just tell the pharmacist I sent you' LOL (in my bloody dreams)

Ill keep you updated anyways!!
    I'm not an expert. I'm here to share my Thyroid journey and tell you all my experience of Thyroid disease.
    If you want to chat, please dont hesitate to contact me, I will help where I can!!

http://www.twitter.com/thyroidhelp

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense