User Tag List

Thread: Skin

Arrow Skin

Hello

I am very upset about the state of my skin and wondered if any one else is having these problems..

I have got very low esrogen, no periods for over a year, hypot low DHEA and Testosterone..

My skin has lost its elasticty gone a bit loose, very thin, dry and dehydrated and ive started getting stretch marks on my hips!!!

My face has gone saggy and iam only 32years and i am so consious of the way i look ..

I am on a special diet due to allergies and apparenty not celiac but dont believe them ..so may be deficeny could also be a problem..

But will my skin improve once Iam better? Any one else had these problems>

Thank you
    xxx

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Re: Skin

Hey Mandy,

I've got the similar issue with my skin but the only place I have problem is on my inner arms. My biceps area seems to be okay but it's just the inside of the arms which is a bit wrinkly otherwise dont have any major issues else where.

Skin is the last item to be restored once metabolism is fully recovered as otherwise heart try to focus on the parts which are more important like liver, lungs and brain etc

You shouldnt worry too much about your skin as you are still ill and going through a very rough phase. Things will improve dramatically and you'll be all pretty like before training in the gym while guys stare at you

Member Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Country
    Great Britain

Hello Sid..lol..thank you

Sorry if I sounded a bit shallow its harder with those sort if issues when your a girl I think you cant put your make up on properly and stuff..he he..yeah being a bit hard on my self I suppose..

for you kind words did make me feel better ..

Cheers

Administrator Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Country
    England

Hey Mandy, well like you my skin a a hot topic, just been diagnosed with dermatitis (excuse spelling) its really bothering me!!

How about adding some supplements? There is some great products for stretch marks. YOu should moisturise your skin everyday! I know its a pain, to do, but just put it in your daily routine! 5 mins and your done!!

Maybe ask your GP to refer you to a dermatologist??

Hope you feel better soon!
    I'm not an expert. I'm here to share my Thyroid journey and tell you all my experience of Thyroid disease.
    If you want to chat, please dont hesitate to contact me, I will help where I can!!

http://www.twitter.com/thyroidhelp

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense