User Tag List

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, say HELLO here!!!

Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered

Country
    United States
    Hello Everyone,
    I've been on Synthroid for several years. But I still have a lot of symptons; brain fog, cold, thinning hair, difficulty losing weight. . . and my depression has gotten worse. My current doctor will only go by the numbers and won't prescribe anything else. I have found 2 other doctors in the state that will prescribe naturethroid but neither one of them are taking new patients. So I'm desperately trying to find a doctor in Rhode Island or in southeastern Massachusetts. If anyone knows anyone, please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. !!

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries
    Hello @RhodyGirl finding the right doctor is the key to feeling better. Mary Shomon has a very good list of top doctors in the US. You can find more info by clicking on these links.

RHODE ISLAND - Top Thyroid Doctors
    MASSACHUSETTS - Top Thyroid Doctors

Please let us know how you get on

Tagger First Class1 year registered500 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Hi
    I am new to all of this like some of the others, I am from the UK and very confused at the moment. Hi to all of you, I am going to look through the forums and see if things become clearer for me!x

Senior Member Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries
    to the forums @Rockmelly . It's quite confusing and seems a lot to absorb if you are new. Once you have read and understood things, you'll be alright dealing with it. Good luck and enjoy your stay.

Tagger Second Class7 days registered

Country
    United States
    Hello Everyone

I have been on levothyroxine now for about 15 years and my weight has done nothing but go up. I used to always weight about 175lbs before my thyroid went hyperactive then it was deactivated with the radioactive pill. Then the weight came.

What I would like to know is where on this forum can I find info on people with inactive thyroids & take something like levothyroxine or an equivalent plus have found some supplement to aid in weight loss. Most supplements I have read about seem to be for people who have somewhat of an active thyroid so I donít think they are right for me. Or if anyone reading this might know what might help please let me know.

31 days registered

Country
    Belgium
    Hello everyone,

I'm new here and also new to thyroid troubles. I've just been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and started taking Teva Thyroid 2 weeks ago. I started with 15mg a day annd have to up the dose every 14 days until I reach 60 or 75. I've had symptoms for a loooong time but the bloodtests always came back fine (but in the low average). My main concern at that time was hair loss. I finally went to an endocrinologist who asked for urine test that showed that my thyroid was only working 35% of what it should. I'm hoping to find answers to my questions when coming here

31 days registered

Country
    Belgium
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinson View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm new here and also new to thyroid troubles. I've just been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and started taking Teva Thyroid 2 weeks ago. I started with 15mg a day annd have to up the dose every 14 days until I reach 60 or 75. I've had symptoms for a loooong time but the bloodtests always came back fine (but in the low average). My main concern at that time was hair loss. I finally went to an endocrinologist who asked for urine test that showed that my thyroid was only working 35% of what it should. I'm hoping to find answers to my questions when coming here
    Sorry, I'm on Erfa Thyroid, not Teva

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense