User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Temperature drop

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Temperature drop

Does anyone else suffer from the same thing like I do?

I have noticed that my temperature drops significantly when it's very cold outside and I go out. Could this be related to adrenals by any chance?

I feel absolutely freezing when go out sometimes but temperature returns to normals when I am back home after an hour or so

Veteran5000 Experience Points

Country
    England

Re: Temperature drop

Hi Mister site admin!

Have you had your Adrenals checked?? It could be, I have treated my adrenals myself, after reading a very good article by Dr barry Peatfield. Its very informative, I havent got time to find it, as Im on nights, and will be going to work in a bit, but Ill have a look for you tomorrow or the day after

EDIT quick google search and Voila!!http://featherstone.bravehost.com/th...ldadrenal.html Enjoy
    I'm not an expert. I'm here to share my Thyroid journey and tell you all my experience of Thyroid disease.
    If you want to chat, please dont hesitate to contact me, I will help where I can!!

http://www.twitter.com/thyroidhelp

VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

Hi ric,

for the article, very useful indeed but I have already bought of Dr. Barry Peatfield and actually being treated by him as well.

I am on 25mcg Cortef at the moment and have noticed quite a bit of difference. My B.P used to be very low all the time like 90/45 and now it has recovered a bit but still not optimum.

Not quite sure how long do I have to take cortef as it's been a month and I am still not 100%

Country
    England

thats cool I took 30mg for 3 months. and came off it. I never had a cool doc like Dr peatfield to advise me though. Glad your benefitting from the cortef.

The arrticle is a good read, so thought it might help those who hadnt read his book
    I'm not an expert. I'm here to share my Thyroid journey and tell you all my experience of Thyroid disease.
    If you want to chat, please dont hesitate to contact me, I will help where I can!!

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries

How did it feel like coming off it? I am a bit scared to raise the dose to 30mcg as it can suppress your own adrenals, that's what I have been told. Did you take any natural products like Nutri-Adrenal Extra?

How did you take your dosage? And when you were coming off it, how did you do that as well?

Country
    England

I dont take anything for my adrenals right now, although, Im thinking ABOUT IT! I came of Cortef very slowly reducing it by 5mg per week until I stopped after about 6 weeks of ruducing. Slowly but surely!

Senior Member Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Country
    UK

Hi
    I thought having sudden drops in temperature and feeling the cold generally was a symptom of hypo? I also have hot flushes - I put this down to the menopause but also hypo - I get freezing - the ambient temperature affects me but I get sort of cold flushes, especially first thing in a morning before I get up, even if I am in a nice warm bed. Hot and cold. At least life isn't boring!

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense