User Tag List

Poll: What do you take for Hypothyrodism?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What everyone takes for their treatment? Please Vote

Administrator Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries
    So @Clair Lewis you are actually hyper and have grave's disease? Does it work alright for you?

Member Achievements:
    Tagger First Class31 days registered250 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So @Clair Lewis you are actually hyper and have grave's disease? Does it work alright for you?
    Hi Mike. Yes the PTU works a treat. Much less drugs and much more stable blood results than I ever had before (was on block and replace woth carbimazole). Ace huh. not supposed to be on it though as it hasn't been approved for long term treatment.. but the proof of it's usefulness is in the bloods I guess

Junior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience Points

Country
    Poland
    I'm 25 y male. I'm using Euthyrox (175 +12,5). from 3 years beacuse I had thyroid papilary cancer, I feel not bad, but I'm pissed of beacuse from the time when doctors remove my thyroid my libido gone, my erection is reduced. The worst thing is that before operation everything was worked well. This is the main reason that I'm here, I'm looking forward that someone will give me some advices beacuse this situation drive me crazy

VeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdriveSocial25000 Experience Points

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxthecat View Post
    I'm 25 y male. I'm using Euthyrox (175 +12,5). from 3 years beacuse I had thyroid papilary cancer, I feel not bad, but I'm pissed of beacuse from the time when doctors remove my thyroid my libido gone, my erection is reduced. The worst thing is that before operation everything was worked well. This is the main reason that I'm here, I'm looking forward that someone will give me some advices beacuse this situation drive me crazy
    You are not alone my friend @jinxthecat and bad news is there is no cure! You just need to get your thyroid back to normal as soon as possible and then you can hope things will recover.....gradually

Country
    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You are not alone my friend @jinxthecat and bad news is there is no cure! You just need to get your thyroid back to normal as soon as possible and then you can hope things will recover.....gradually
    In which part of forum I can start thread about my problem?

Country
    UK
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxthecat View Post
    In which part of forum I can start thread about my problem?
    You can start your own thread in General Thyroid Forum. We used to have a dedicated thyroid for men forum but due to lack of activity, it was closed.

Country
    Canada
    When I lived in the U.S., I took Synthroid. I only took it for two months because it did nothing to help my hypothyroid symptoms. I switched to Armour Thyroid and all my symptoms went away. However, I have heard that to get the total benefits of taking Armour nowadays, you need to chew it to break up the cellulose in it and help absorption. I am back in Canada now and I currently take "Thyroid" by Erfa which works just like Armour, if you ask me.

• Advertising

advertising
    ThyroidHelp.org
    has no influence
    on advertisings
    that are displayed by
    Google Adsense