View RSS Feed

Butterfly

Don't worry and Smile :-)

Rate this Entry

From my experience, no amount of complaining will make a situation suddenly better, and no amount of worry will solve any problem. So instead of dwelling on matters that you can't change or on things that haven't even come to pass...cast all your doubt/fears to the Lord and He will bring you peace.

And smile, even when all is falling apart...because YOU know God has your heart in His hands...so why do anything else, but smile

Submit "Don't worry and Smile :-)" to Digg Submit "Don't worry and Smile :-)" to del.icio.us Submit "Don't worry and Smile :-)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Don't worry and Smile :-)" to Google Submit "Don't worry and Smile :-)" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So true
    You have made my day and reminded me of what is so important. I shall offer everything up and have faith. I thouht my faith was strong but after reading this has made it stronger because I wasn't as strong as I thought I was. Thank you x
    You have made my day and reminded me of what is so important. I shall offer everything up and have faith. I thouht my faith was strong but after reading this has made it stronger because I wasn't as strong as I thought I was. Thank you x

Sorry still getting used to the posting and thread thingy lol