View RSS Feed

Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress

Information related to thyroid, adrenal, my experience and other things which I find on the net

1. Adrenal Extracts - Do they really work?

It's been almost five years since I had RAI and was identified by Adrenal Fatigue after six months of RAI. Initially I refused to accept that I could have any problem like adrenal and it's simple thyroid issue. I had all symptoms and signs of adrenal fatigue but I dont know....I was still trying to ignore it all together.

I did adrenal saliva test after meeting Dr. Durrant Barry Peatfield and results came out extremely poor. Below is the screenshot how did they look at that time. ...
  2. Best Absorbed Zinc - Thyroid and Testosterone

by , 10th April 2012 at 01:23 PM (Mike's Personal Blog on Thyroid Progress)
    Since my early days of hypothyroidism, I have been struggling to get a zinc product which would work wonders for me. Initially I tried all different brands but noticed absolutely no progress at all......It seems that I wasn't taking any supplements at all.

It could have been due to low adrenal reserves, deficiency in other vitamins and minerals and thousands other reasons which I don't know. Feeling I was wasting my money and perhaps hurting my body rather than benefitting it by continuously